ROCK YOUR BLISS IN PARADISE.
Join yoga teacher Mary Beth LaRue and goal coach Jacki Carr for a transformational week in Sayulita. Amidst ocean breezes, expect life changing conversation, sweaty yoga sessions and blissed out evenings on the sand. Mary Beth and Jacki have worked together to design a program that will uplift and inspire, and create big shifts in your daily life. At the same time, enjoying a vacay in a tropical paradise – surfing, snorkeling and sipping margaritas.
PERSPIRATION + INSPIRATION = BLISS
COMMIT TO YOUR BEST LIFE.
Our hotel guest rooms comprise both one and two bedroom units with kitchen and also one-bedroom guest rooms without kitchen. Tastefully decorated in a funky but traditional Mexican style with ceramic tile floors and (not so traditional) air conditioning. Purified drinking water is available throughout the hotel.
- Tropical garden setting
- Lovely and immaculate swimming pool
- Rooftop terrace above hotel for sun bathing
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in each suite
- Daily maid service
- All linens are provided
- Wireless Internet connection free throughout the hotel
- Hotel room safes
- Daily sweaty morning yoga from 8:30-10 am
- Daily goal coaching from 4:30-6 pm
- 1 group excursion via Stand Up Paddle board
- Complimentary cooking class
- Meditation and yin yoga
- Private Yoga and Goal Coaching*
*available for an addition charge
***all activities are optional
Visit Wildmex for additional activities while on your ROCK YOUR BLISS retreat
Food + Dining
All of the meals are created from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Please keep in mind that we are able to create menus that accommodate special requests and/or needs. Breakfast and dinner will be included daily. Breakfast includes fresh fruit in season, yogurt, granola, toast with spreads, eggs, vegetables, beans, tortillas, homemade salsas, a small smoothie, and coffee or tea. For dinner, our chef partners work to create hand crafted meals using only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy a classic Mexican dish, or choose from creative offerings that bring influences from the East into the mix of traditional Mexican flavors.
Fly into the Puerto Vallarta airport. The property is a 45 minute ride from the airport. Group transportation will be provided to and from the airport. If you wish to ride separately taxis are available and typically cost $80.
- Accommodations for 7 nights at Hotelito Los Sueños
- Daily yoga and goal coaching sessions
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- 1 group excursion provided
- Inspirational notebook
- Transportation to and from airport
- Swag bag
- Welcome and Send Off Soiree
Upon booking, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations after November 1st, 2013 are subject to partial refunds. No Refunds will be granted after December 1st, 2013.