VENUE HOST AGREEMENT
- Services and Fees. In exchange for the applicable fees paid by you, SeekRetreat will publish all Listings and Venue Listings on the site, and grant its users access to web application that provides booking and communications with Hosts or Venue Hosts, as applicable.
- Term. This Agreement shall begin upon SeekRetreat’s receipt of the fees due hereunder and continue as long as the Venue Listing is listed on the Site (“Term”).
- Venue Service Fee. Venue Host agrees to pay SeekRetreat’s service fee of: (1) an amount equal to 10% of all gross amounts collected or paid in connection with the booking, deposit, or similar reservation for an Venue Listing; and (2) a monthly fee of $50.00 every calendar month the Venue Listing is listed on the Site. Partial months shall not be pro-rated to a lesser amount.
- When you post a Venue Listing you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. You are hereby agreeing to all such Fees and liabilities associated therewith. Fees for SeekRetreat’s services are effective after SeekRetreat provides you with at least fourteen (14) days’ notice by posting the changes on the Site.
- Payment Processing. Payment processing services for Venues on SeekRetreat are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement (hyperlink https://stripe.com/connect-account/legal) - which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (hyperlink https://stripe.com/ca/legal): By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Venue on SeekRetreat you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of SeekRetreat enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide SeekRetreat accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize SeekRetreat to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe. SeekRetreat will not be responsible for any payments not received by a Host for an Event, refunds or delays. All refunds must be handled between Host and Traveler.
- Promotional License. Venue Host hereby grants SeekRetreat a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use any images in the Listing for promotional purposes across any platform owned or operated by SeekRetreat. Additionally, Venue Host agrees to provide a professional photo of the Venue Host’s leadership individual or team and/or logo, and grants a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to SeekRetreat for the use of said photos for promotional purposes across any platform owned or operated by SeekRetreat.
- Liability. Venue Host assumes all liability and responsibility for its Listing and acknowledges that it is solely liable for the accuracy and content of its Listing and any refunds, debts, liabilities and other obligations associated with its Listing. Venue Host shall indemnify, defend and hold SeekRetreat harmless from any claims, costs or liabilities incurred by SeekRetreat arising from Venue Host’s Listing.
- Cancellation and Refunds. Venue Host may cancel or delete the listing at anytime until the first payment or deposit is received for the Listing. After the first payment is due, a Host may not cancel the listing or Event. Hosts shall be responsible for issuing all refunds relating to an Event, including all fees associated with the booking, such as commissions, credit card fees, etc.
- Non-Circumvention. Venue Host covenants not to circumvent, avoid, or bypass SeekRetreat, directly or indirectly, to avoid payment of fees or commissions in any transaction with any other person, user, or their affiliates, agents, representatives, revealed through use of the Site, either directly or indirectly. In the event of circumvention by Venue Host, or any person or user as described herein, Venue Host agrees to pay SeekRetreat an amount equal to the maximum possible compensation, or commission, or fee, that SeekRetreat would be have been entitled to should the Event or Venue Listing have sold a maximum capacity, plus all attorneys’ fees and costs associated therewith. If no maximum compensation, commission, or fee is set by agreement, then the damages shall be determined by an appropriate court of law.