Location: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Sasha + Jana have spent thousands of hours co-facilitating 200 + 300 hour yoga teacher trainings + retreats together. We recognize that many of you are on a quest for awakening + self discovery with an insatiable hunger to deepen your practice. We have decided to offer a little more than your typical yoga retreat. There will be optional workshops as part of your experience.
This retreat will have you waking up inside your dreams and sleeping yourself into awareness. An exploration of the subconscious mind and the autonomic systems of the body to see what can be cleaned up and decide how you want to reprogram your systems to set the foundation what is to come.
Find true inspiration at Xinalani, an exclusive Yoga Retreat Center in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Xinalani offers an unparalleled retreat experience: authentic and magical, immersed in lush jungle surroundings with views of the emerald ocean. Sleep in beautiful eco-chic accommodations, enjoy delicious and healthy Mexican food, and practice yoga in world-class open-air and heated yoga studios. Join us in paradise and nurture your wellbeing.
food and dining
We’ll laugh and pray over our meals in community. The food at Xinalani impressed us so much it was one of the key ingredients in our decision to go back a second time. The whole place is run by a couple families who take pride in their work which includes remembering preferences, allergies and making sure EVERYONE is taken care of. You’ll see. After the second day, they’ll know your name, if you like juice with your breakfast and who’s gluten and or dairy free.
Xinalani blends the traditions of Mexican cuisine with a yogi approach to nutrition. Our meals are healthy and gourmet, brimming with locally grown produce and freshly caught fish and seafood.
“Eating is an act of celebration at Xinalani. We cook with love, and believe that every meal should be an opportunity to nourish both body and soul. After all, food is one of the main sources of prana: the vital life energy that fuels our physical and mental wellbeing.
We encourage you to take a time-out from the hustle and bustle of daily life and use your time at Xinalani to enjoy mindful eating: nurturing your power of focus and concentration, truly enjoying how food pleases all five senses, and honoring eating as a way to feed the soul.”
Xinalani offers more than yoga: choose from our local Activities for your perfect stay. We have an array of add-ons that involve stress-relieving experiences, mind-blowing adventures, and spa indulgences for the ultimate in self-discovery and relaxation.
- $1,755 - The Small Palapa // BEST GROUP OR FAMILY OPTION // four single beds (rate pp)
- $1,977 - Deluxe Rooms // COZY ROOMS LOCATED NEAR THE RESTAURANT AND BEACH CLUB // double occupancy (rate pp)
- $2,199 - Petite Suites // COZY AND PRIVATE CASITAS WITH OCEAN AND JUNGLE VIEWS // King Bed // double occupancy (rate pp)
- $2,199 - Petite Suites // COZY AND PRIVATE CASITAS WITH OCEAN AND JUNGLE VIEWS // two double beds // double occupancy (rate pp)
- $2,422 - Eco-Chic Suite // PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS CASITAS WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS // Double Occupancy -- King bed // perfect for a couple (rate pp)
- $2,422 - Eco-Chic Suite // PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS CASITAS WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS // Double Occupancy -- two double beds // perfect for friends (pp)
- $2,533 - Deluxe Rooms // COZY ROOMS LOCATED NEAR THE RESTAURANT AND BEACH CLUB // single occupancy
- $2,755 - MOST COMFORTABLE AND LUXURIOUS ROOM WITH A/C AND PLUNGE POOL // double (rate pp)
- $3,199 - Eco-Chic Suite // PRIVATE AND SPACIOUS CASITAS WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS // Single Occupancy - King bed
- $3,977 - MOST COMFORTABLE AND LUXURIOUS ROOM WITH A/C AND PLUNGE POOL // single
** For boat transportation purposes, book an arrival flight that lands no later than 4:30 PM and a departure flight that takes off no earlier than 11:30 AM.
The only way to get to the retreat center is to jump on a plane to PVR / Puerto Vallarta International Airport and then let them bring you to the retreat center. It is located on a private, boat in only beach. You will be met at the airport and brought to us at Xinalani.
Terms and Conditions
$200 Early Bird if you register before August 1st. A non-refundable, non-transferable $500 deposit saves your spot. Full retreat fees are due by October 1st. If you are on a payment plan, 50% of your retreat tuition is due by Sept 3rd. Cancellations made within 45 days of the retreat are non-refundable.
|accommodations||Choose the accommodations perfect for you! // If you would like a room that is listed as sold out, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if one more of your dream room is available.|
|yoga||2 practices a day that include a mixture of yoga asana, meditation and yoga nidra|
|transfers||from PVR to the retreat center|
|tips||included so you don't have to think about it|
|workshops||Sasha and I will offer optional daily workshops: map the nervous system to freedom // map to the collective unconscious (astrology) // dream mapping // body mapping // more details to all of these on Jana's website|
|group excursion||Optional Temazcal // this is a sweat lodge, so we wanted to make it optional since not everyone is into them|