Location: Vail, Colorado, United States
Join us for a transformative 5 days of connection, education, and wellbeing at Piney River Ranch in Vail Colorado. It doesn’t get much better than the Rocky Mountains, yoga, whiskey, s’mores, stargazing, hiking, and an incredible group of entrepreneurial women coming together for personal growth and connection. Whether you are a business owner, work in the corporate world, or are exploring a foray into entrepreneurship as a side job, pack your yoga mat and sunscreen and join us in the beautiful Colorado mountain sunshine at Women& Retreat!
Join us for 5 days and 4 nights of all inclusive accommodations at Piney River Ranch. Take 2 yoga classes per day led by Lindsay Roselle; followed by daily group coaching and educational sessions for personal and business growth. Other activities will include a hike to Piney River Falls, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, horseback riding, star gazing, whiskey tasting.
food and dining
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included each day from the Piney River Ranch Restaurant. Women& Inc will provide an afternoon snack each day. Oh and there will be s’mores and whiskey too!
If you have special dietary needs, let us know and we would be happy to accomodate you!
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Daily group coaching and educational sessions for personal and business growth
- 3 hour guided group hike to Piney River Falls
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Horseback riding (at an additional cost)
- Star gazing and Astronomy 101 guided by an astronomer
- Whiskey tasting at Piney River Ranch Restaurant with Vail-based craft distillery
- Retreat goodie bag worth more than $250 care of Women& Inc and select sponsors
- Nightly campfire
- S’mores bar
- Digital detox
- Custom branded retreat workbook and journal
- 30-minute photography session + downloadable digital photos for personal/business brand use after the retreat
Piney River Ranch - 700 Red Sandstone Rd, Vail, Colorado 81658
Terms and Conditions