Enter to win a 5 night stay in Mexico + airfare to one of our top retreats!
Once Upon a Retreat with Kathryn Budig and Kate Fagan
Three Easy Steps to Enter:
- 1. Follow us on instagram @seek_retreat
- 2. Share an image and a little bit about yourself or why you should come on the retreat
- 3. Check out our site and sign in so we have your email address
Seek Retreat is excited to offer one fully-paid scholarship on “Once Upon A Retreat” in Cabo San Lucas along with airfare. To enter, please share YOUR story on Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtag #onceuponaseekretreat. In order to qualify for the giveaway you must follow seek_retreat and have a traveler profile completed on their site via https://seekretreat.com/new-traveler. The winner will be selected based on entry content and will be granted a double occupancy spot for “Once upon a Retreat” January 20-25th. Winner will also receive airfare if living within the US or Mexico. Contest ends Nov 22nd. Winner will be contacted by Nov. 27th.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who properly follow all entry requirements, outlined below and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Seek Retreat, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions Seek Retreat makes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2017 at 10am PST and ending November 22nd PST . All online entries must be received by November 22nd 2017 at 9pm PST.
4. How to Enter:
Create a post sharing your story on using the hashtag #onceuponaseekretreat. Follow @SeekRetreat and create a travel profile on Seek Retreat via our sign up page https://seekretreat.com/new-traveler. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Seek Retreat. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Seek Retreat.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free retreat to with Kathryn Budig to Cabo San Lucas for six days and five nights from Seek Retreat worth approximately $2,980.00 as well as airfare if you are flying from the United States or Mexico- up to $450.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Seek Retreat’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission Seek Retreat to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the quality of your entry and the number of people who enter the contest.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the retreat host, Kathryn Budig, under the supervision of Seek Retreat. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Seek Retreat shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SEEK RETREAT’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest and your story you understand and agree that Seek Retreat, anyone acting on behalf of Seek Retreat, and Seek Retreat’s successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Seek Retreat. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seek Retreat from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Seek Retreat may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Seek Retreat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Seek Retreat’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Seek Retreat may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Seek Retreat. Seek Retreat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Seek Retreat has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Seek Retreat reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Seek Retreat and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Sponsor of the Campaign Seek Retreat 650 Rose Ave Unit #3 Venice, CA. 90291. Requests must be received no later than [date, time, timezone].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Seek Retreat 650 Rose Ave Unit #3 Venice, CA. 90291.
15. Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Seek Retreat is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.